Development Strategy of Fire Emergency Communication Construction
In different emergency situations, the requirements for emergency communications are different and the technical means used are also different. Emergency communications are prominently reflected in the word â€œemergencyâ€ and can be included in the emergency response to public safety, emergency handling, large-scale assembly activities, rescue of natural disasters, attacks against hostile forces, prevention of terrorist attacks, and numerous emergency situations. The scope of emergency communications. Emergency situations involved in emergency communications include personal emergency situations and public emergency situations. Frequently used emergency communication methods include CDMA, 3G, COFDM satellites, microwaves, bridges, EDGE, and wired cables. Through these technologies, the interconnection of audio, video and data signals between the emergency site and other places (such as the command center) can be realized. Nowadays, many governments and enterprises and institutions have used the above emergency communication methods on emergency command vehicles to provide important help for emergency rescue work.
(1) Overview of Emergency Communication Emergency communication is an important component of the emergency response system. It is one of the key infrastructures for national emergency protection and plays an increasingly important role in emergency management. Emergency communications can provide timely and effective technical support for various types of emergencies, directly determining the efficiency of emergency response. Emergency Communication It is a temporary, special communication mechanism provided to respond to natural or man-made emergencies.
Emergency communication technology is not a brand-new technology, but a comprehensive application of various communication technologies and communication methods in emergency situations. Emergency communication systems involve both technical and management issues. Emergency communications systems provide technical support in the areas of networks and equipment. In terms of management, it is necessary to establish a rapid response mechanism for different scenarios, coordinate the scheduling of the most appropriate communication resources, provide timely and effective communication guarantees, and establish a sound emergency communication management system.
Emergency communications are prominently reflected in the word â€œemergencyâ€ and can be included in the emergency response to public safety, emergency handling, large-scale assembly activities, rescue of natural disasters, attacks against hostile forces, prevention of terrorist attacks, and numerous emergency situations. The scope of emergency communications. Emergency situations involved in emergency communications include personal emergency situations and public emergency situations. Frequently used emergency communication methods include CDMA, 3G, COFDM satellites, microwaves, bridges, EDGE, and wired cables. Through these technologies, the audio, video and data signals between the emergency site and other places are interconnected. Emergency communication is an important component of the emergency system and one of the key infrastructures for national emergency protection. It plays an increasingly important role in emergency management.
(II) Characteristics of emergency communications (1) Unpredictability In most cases, we cannot predict when emergency communications will be required. In other words, the time required for emergency communication is uncertain and cannot be prepared in advance. Only in a few countable situations can the time for emergency communication be expected, such as important holidays, important events, meetings, and drills.
(2) Communication location and requirements Uncertain In most cases, the location where emergency communications are required is also uncertain. In particular, some sudden and random disaster incidents cannot be judged. Only in a few cases can the location of emergency communications be identified. Such as stadiums, plazas, conference centers, etc. that hold large-scale events.
(3) emergency communications network type complex networking is not a single fixed, it is to unite complementary advantages, mutual cooperation of comprehensive integrated network of fixed networks, mobile networks, satellite networks and other networks, in order to meet complex emergency Communication tasks.
(III) Problems in Emergency Communication 1. From a construction point of view, all regions and departments often conduct individual warfare and build on their own. There is no co-dissolution, and each one is at war, causing repeated input and repeated construction. The operation modes are numerous. The lack of strong standardization and mutual cooperation cannot fundamentally solve the problem.
2. Emergency communication involves communications, water conservancy, public security, firefighting, finance, and other departments. Therefore, the linkage between various departments is very important. Compared with developed countries, the development level of China's emergency communications is still relatively low. Zhang Yingxian, an inspector of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of the Ministry of Telecommunications, once stated at an emergency communication seminar that, in view of the practice of emergency communication linkage, the first problem in implementing emergency communication linkage is not a technical problem but an institutional problem.
3, emergency linkage communication includes both wired and wireless, including satellite space segment and ground segment, including the use of advanced IP as the basic platform and IMS/P2P, may also use non-IP and non-IMS platforms, and It is possible to directly use the unprotected public Internet network. Emergency command and dispatch need to use dedicated wired and wireless platforms, as well as effective supplemental support from the public platform. It requires high-tech support for fast intelligence such as effective sensing, awareness, and cloud computing. Smart decision-making actions also require the effective support of simple and effective facilities for satellite mobile phones and even single-person satellite contact-to-speaking systems that can be dealt with urgently at any time and in any place. Therefore, this is a very large and complex system project that requires careful and careful planning and design. , And it needs multi-sector organic collaborative work, and it should pay special attention to its safety, reliability and effectiveness.
4. How to give full play to the proper role of existing backward resources and lose no time in developing well-developed new equipment and systems and integrate them into an organic whole. It is necessary to explore and summarize new developments and new experiences as soon as possible. In order to ensure that the country from the country to the provinces (regions and cities), local vertical and horizontal aspects, all levels of emergency linkage communication system effective mutual work and interconnection and rapid response.
5. The communications network was blocked due to natural disasters. Specifically, disasters lead to the destruction of infrastructure (such as optical cables, copper cables, wireless base stations, switching equipment, and computer rooms), and the communications networks in the disaster-stricken areas, especially the main communication lines with the outside world, are cut off; disasters lead to interruption of power supply and communication facilities. paralysis; disasters have led to traffic interrupted simultaneously, so that emergency communications equipment and personnel prepared in advance is difficult to enter the field; disaster affected areas people panic, so that even local communication network has not been damaged, also due to the large number of far more than local access network Designing a load of calls and traffic causes the network to collapse.
(D) Emergency Communications Development Strategy First, we must establish an integrated emergency communications management system. The construction of a social emergency rescue system based on public security firefighting forces is the general trend of social development, emergency rescue and disaster relief in the new era. It is the new mission of the Public Security Fire Fighting Force given to us by the Fire Protection Law. How can we achieve this in a complex social environment? Uniform command and step-by-step coordination in emergency communications is an important issue worthy of in-depth study. The second is to develop a detailed and comprehensive emergency communications protection plan. Although it is difficult to determine the time and place of emergency communications in general, there are always rules that can be followed. The communications department should actively explore, summarize experiences, learn lessons, and make important preparations for important time and important locations. Important departments Focus on prevention. All levels of government and communications departments must formulate corresponding detailed, practical, and effective emergency communication guarantee plans for possible situations to ensure that once problems arise, they can act immediately and quickly. Complete the task of emergency communications support. The third is to conduct emergency communications drills on a regular basis. When performing emergency communication tasks, the staff is required to be able to operate skillfully, quickly, accurately, and skillfully on weekdays. To this end, it is best to form a system and conduct regular emergency drills.
The second is to strengthen the business innovation and advancement of technology in the field of emergency communications.
The emergency communication service innovation is to make full use of existing technologies and resources available inside and outside the enterprise to maximize the potential of emergency communications to serve the community. The most fundamental way to develop emergency communications is to develop superior communications technologies that are suitable for emergency communications to improve emergency communications capabilities. The outstanding feature of video communication is that it can achieve a face-to-face communication. In particular, the broadband video service integrates voice, data, and video into one, surpassing the limitations of time and space, and has been favored in response to real-world situations in emergency communications. Most of the places where emergency communications take place have no available networks, and in most cases, the terrain is complex and changing, and it is necessary to build a flexible and easy-to-use communication network in a short period of time. The current 3G wireless network has the characteristics of flexible networking, short construction period, low construction cost, low maintenance cost, etc. At the same time, it has certain mobility, and is particularly suitable for emergency communications. The system construction is fast and is not affected by abnormal conditions. Etc. The coverage of fixed networks and mobile networks is limited, but emergency communication events often occur where there is no possibility of establishing a fixed communication network and mobile communication network. Satellites are needed to help. Satellite communication is a true global communication and has many advantages such as wide coverage, large capacity, and communication free from geographical and climatic conditions. It is flexible and convenient for access, suitable for multi-service transmission, and can provide a long-span for global users. Large-scale, long-distance roaming and mobile and flexible mobile communication services. In emergency communications, satellite communications have an irreplaceable position.
The last is to strengthen the protection of communication facilities. Because some communication equipments are scattered, it is impossible to have special protection everywhere. In particular, wireless transmission base stations, microwave stations, etc., are often subject to intentional or unintentional damage. Communication facilities are the basis of emergency communications, and damage to communication facilities can directly result in failure to communicate properly, thus affecting the overall situation. Therefore, strengthening the protection of communication facilities is a necessary means to ensure emergency communications.
(5) Experience Reference 1. The United States began constructing an emergency communications network from the 1970s in order to meet the US government's command and dispatch requirements for emergencies. After â€œ9?11â€, the United States invested more heavily in building a government private network physically separated from the Internet, implementing a communications priority service plan and using free-space optical communications, WiMAX, and Wi-Fi technologies to improve emergency communications support capabilities.
2. Japan has established a more complete disaster prevention communication network system. The Central Disaster Prevention Wireless Network is the backbone network of Japan Disaster Prevention Communication Network and consists of fixed communication lines, satellite communication lines, and mobile communication lines. The Disaster Prevention Internet Communication Network can quickly connect multiple disaster prevention and rescue agencies on the spot to exchange information on various disaster relief sites so as to effectively conduct command and dispatch and rescue and disaster relief.
3. There are special emergency management organizations in 13 Canadian provinces and regions. In order to guide and strengthen the concerted efforts of various government departments, Canadian governments at all levels have developed a framework for emergency management in Canada. The framework defines the four pillars of emergency management and their related content, namely prevention â€“ disaster reduction, preparation, response and recovery.
Conclusion: The importance of emergency communications has attracted worldwide attention, and many international organizations have already conducted technical standards research in this area. The construction of a fire emergency communication security system is a long-term project, and it is the need for the development of fire fighting and emergency rescue work in the new situation. We must pay close attention to the opportunities for governments at all levels to establish an integrated emergency rescue team, further increase funding for informationization, and accelerate the pace of fire emergency communications. I believe that with big promotion constantly update and upgrade the implementation of the National Fire Force information technology plan on the construction of well-established fire emergency communication response mechanism, the original command system and emergency communications equipment, modern new means of communication, new technologies Application, the new emergency communications application system is constantly being developed and utilized, and the fire emergency communication system will certainly play an important role in extinguishing fires, emergency rescue, and handling emergencies.